Click on the links below to learn more about programs and services administered by AHS departments and community partners that support children and youth across Vermont.
Prenatal and Infant Care
- Family Planning & Pregnancy Programs
- Caring for Infants and Young Children Programs
- WIC: Women, Infants, and Childrens Supplemental Food Nutrition Program
- Child Care Programs (information for parents)
- Child Care Programs (information for providers)
- Child Development Programs
- Children with Special Health Needs
- Health in Schools Programs
- Healthcare for Children and Youth Resources
- Mental Health Services and Supports for Children and Youth
- Youth and Adolescent Health Resources
- Youth Programs and Services
- Programs for Youth with Disabilities
Explore the Department for Children and Families, Department of Disabilities, Aging, and Independent Living, Department of Mental Health, and Vermont Department of Health for more information about child and youth programs.