Help and Resources

Need help now?

Dial 2-1-1 from anywhere in Vermont, or visit their website, to speak directly to someone who can help you understand the range of community, regional, state, and faith-based service options available to you.

You can also search for resources in your area by typing your zip code in the 211 Resource Directory.

Want to speak directly to someone at the Agency of Human Services?

You can also call the Agency of Human Services Central Office at (802) 241-0440 so that we can connect you to the department, division, program, or person who can best answer your questions.

Domestic Violence
  • If you are in immediate danger, dial 911
  • Call a helpline for information and support:
    • Domestic Violence: 1-800-228-7395
    • Sexual Violence: 1-800-489-7273
    • Teen Dating Abuse: 1-866-331-9474
  • If you need additional resources in your community, dial 211.
  •  AHS Domestic Violence Training

Are you looking for our resources and policies regarding Domestic Violence? Our website is under development - click here to access more information and resources regarding Domestic Violence.


Contact Information

Agency of Human Services
280 State Drive - Center Building
Waterbury, VT