The Vermont Parole Board as an independent entity that considers eligible offenders for parole, rendering just decisions by balancing victim needs, the risk to public safety, while promoting offender accountability success.
Click here to read more about the Parole Board Policies including the Code of Ethics.
For more information, please refer to the Vermont Parole Board Manual revised 03/01/2021.
Tentative Monthly Hearing Schedule
All hearings are being held over video conference using Microsoft Teams. Information for attending individual hearings is located on the final schedule for the corresponding Correctional Facility or Probation & Parole Office. If members of the public do not have Microsoft Teams, hearings can be attended at the Parole Board Office at 166 Horseshoe Drive - Weeks Building in Waterbury, VT. Please call (802) 241-0972 when you arrive for entry.
Dates For Parole Board Hearings with a listing of which Correctional Facility and Probation and Parole Office that will be heard on a specific date:
- January 2022
- February 2022
- March 2022
- April 2022
- May 2022
- June 2022
- July 2022
- August 2022
- September 2022
- October 2022
- November 2022
- December 2022
Final Hearing Schedules
Current Final Parole Board Hearings Schedules For Each Hearing Date.
- August 2, 2022 - St. Albans Probation & Parole and Northwest State Correctional Facility.
- August 3, 2022 - Brattleboro, Hartford, and Springfield Probation & Parole
- August 4, 2022 - Southern State Correctional Facility
- August 9, 2022 - Bennington, Middlebury, and Rutland Probation & Parole and Marble Valley Regional Correctional Facility.
- August 10, 2022 - Chittenden Regional Correctional Facility and Burlington Probation & Parole
- August 15, 2022 - Newport Probation & Parole and Northern State Correctional Facility
- August 17, 2022 - Barre and Morrisville Probation & Parole and Out of State Unit
- August 18, 2022 - St. Johnsbury Probation & Parole and Northeast Correctional Complex
Contact the Parole Board Office
Location: 166 Horseshoe Drive - Weeks Building, Waterbury, VT 05671-1002
Phone: (802) 241-0970
Parole Board Support Staff
Parole Board Director: Mary Jane Ainsworth
Executive Office Manager: Colby Leno
Vermont Parole Board Members
Parole Board Chair: Dean George
Parole Board Vice-Chair: Patricia Boucher
Parole Board Members: Wayne Dengler, Tom Giffin, Richard Grassi
Parole Board Alternate Members: Luci Stephens and Linn Caroleo