The application is now closed.
Applicants: please add AHS.WorkforceGrant at Vermont dot gov to your contact list to ensure grant emails don't go to your junk email box.
You can also login to check the status of your application.
On March 16, 2022, Governor Scott authorized $60 million for certain health care and social service employers to provide premium pay for workforce recruitment and retention. These funds have been made available to the State of Vermont through the Federal Coronavirus State Fiscal Recovery Fund and Section 9817 of the American Rescue Plan Act. The Agency of Human Services (AHS) is administering this program.
- Program Guidance - A manual with information on the program, Eligible Employers, and more (updated July 12)
- FAQ for Applicants and Awardees - A resource for organizations that applied for Premium Pay program grants (updated July 12)
- FAQ on Impact of Premium Pay on Eligibility for Public Benefits - A resource for employees who are potential recipients of premium pay
- Premium Pay Certifications
- Town Hall Webinars for Potential Applicants
- May 12 - Town Hall with instructions on filling out Summary Report of FTEs and Question + Answer session - Slideshow (pdf) - Video (link to YouTube)
- May 19 - Town Hall to review tips for filling out application and FAQs - Slideshow (pdf) - Video (link to YouTube)
- Office Hours / Question and Answer Session was held on May 26
- June 27 - Webinar for awardees to discuss Eligible Employees, Premium Pay, and Eligible Expenditures - Slideshow (pdf) - Video (link to YouTube)
- Office Hours / Question and Answer Session was held on July 21 - Video (link to YouTube)
Can't find answers to your question in the materials above?
Submit an inquiry through the program’s Question Submission Form.