On March 16, 2022, Governor Scott authorized $60 million for certain health care and social service employers to provide premium pay for workforce recruitment and retention. These funds have been made available to the State of Vermont through the Federal Coronavirus State Fiscal Recovery Fund and Section 9817 of the American Rescue Plan Act. The Agency of Human Services (AHS) is administering this program.
- Program Guidance - A manual with information on the program, Eligible Employers, and more
- Online Application
- Application deadline is June 1 at 12 noon ET
- If you've applied for other Vermont Economic Recovery Grants in the past, please use your existing user name and password. If you haven't applied before, you will see a link to register a new account.
- Tips (with screenshots) for Filling Out Application
- Summary Report of FTEs - v2
- v2 of Spreadsheet can hold up to 490 full-time employees, 490 part-time employees, and 490 vacant positions
- Option for larger organizations will be posted by May 20
- Organizations that applied with v1 and received a decimal point FTE may round up to next highest integer when filling out application
- Form W-9 - available from the IRS
- List of Certifications (pdf)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - last updated May 16 (pdf)
- Town Hall Webinars for Potential Applicants
Can't find answers to your question in the materials above?
Submit an inquiry through the program’s Question Submission Form.