Vermont's "School Readiness Assessment Initiative" ReportsUp one level
Reports sharing the initial information from a multi-part assessment of "school readiness," conducted throughout Vermont during the school years. The specific measures were the subject of extensive development and pilot-testing, drawing on the resources of the Vermont Early Childhood Workgroup, the Early Childhood Councils, and researchers at the University of Vermont.
- Kindergarten Readiness Survey: Frequently Asked Questions
- Report on Vermont's "School Readiness Assessment Initiative": 2008-09
- 2008-09 "Ready Kindergartners" Reports by Supervisory Union
- Reports by supervisory union on results of the Ready Kindergartners assessment, administered in the fall of 2008.
- 2008-09 "Ready Schools" Reports by Supervisory Union
- 2007-08 "Ready Kindergartners" Reports by Supervisory Union
- This folder contains summaries, for each participating supervisory union, of children's readiness for kindergarten.
- 2007-08 "Ready Schools" Reports by Supervisory Union
- Summaries of "ready schools" data collected from participating principals and teachers.
- Vermont's Statewide Report on Kindergarten Readiness 2009-2010