Policy, Legislation and AHS RulesUp one level
HIPAA, Legislative Bill Tracking, Legislative Reports
- HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996)
- The Agency of Human Services must comply with the federal law known as HIPAA.
- Display Current Status of a Specific Bill or Resolution
- AHS Policies, Rules, Standards and Guidelines
- AHS Legislative Reports
- Research studies on particular topics as requested by the legislature during a session
- DII Digital Media and Hardware (computer) Disposal Memo
- A memo from Thomas Murray, DII Commissioner and CIO
- DII Digital Media and Hardware Disposal Policy
- A DII policy created to eliminate the risk of exposing confidential information.
- DII Digital Media and Hardware Disposal Standard
- A DII standard to establish the requirements for proper disposal of state owned or leased hardware and digital media
- AHS Rule 08-048 Consumer Information and Privacy